Health improvement activities are totally nil and poor medical activities, countless diseases are devouring them. Medical persons are not available in many places; thousands of children are dying every year. They need Dispensaries, and health workers to help them, with clinics and sanitarian training.
Our STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible, consisting of the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, to be the verbally inspired, inerrant, infallible, and the authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one triune God, as revealed in the Bible, eternally existent in the persons of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are one in essence, but distinct in person and function.
- We believe that God the Father is the first person of the Trinity. He is the source, support, and end of all things. He is the designer of creation, speaker of revelation, and the author of redemption.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the second person of the Trinity. He is the physical manifestation of the Godhead for man’s salvation through His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death, and bodily resurrection.
- We believe that salvation is the free gift of God and that whosoever will trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost: those that are saved to the resurrection of eternal life and those that are lost to the resurrection of eternal damnation with Satan and the fallen angels.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that God has ordained the local church for the perpetuation of His truth and work in the world. He has given the church His two ordinances: baptism and the Lordâ€™s Supper.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ (rapture) for all believers. This is followed by the seven-year tribulation, after which Christ returns to earth to begin His earthly reign for one thousand years. After that is the Great White Throne Judgment of God. This is followed by the eternal reign of God in heaven with all His redeemed people.